Terms and Conditions
In accessing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Conditions of Sale and Returns
You are entitled to cancel your order with Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs up to 24 hours after your purchase. We only provide exchange of our mattresses purchased online as part of our 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. Mattresses purchased in store are given a 60 Day Comfort Guarantee (see Terms and Conditions in store). Sale/clearance mattresses in store do not receive a comfort guarantee. We otherwise do not provide exchange or refund for our products unless there is a manufacturers fault in the product you purchased.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
- The mattress must be slept on for a minimum of 14 nights from the date of delivery (It can take between 2-4 weeks for your body to adjust to any mattress). Under the Comfort Guarantee, mattresses are only able to be exchanged after they have been slept on for 14 nights and before 60 nights (inclusive) from the date of your mattress delivery.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim an exchange. The mattress Comfort Guarantee is limited to a maximum of one (1) exchange within the 14 to 60-night period. No further exchanges will be accepted once one (1) replacement mattress have been received (except as required by law).
- The exchanged mattress must be the same size as the original mattress purchased (e.g. a king size mattress can only be exchanged for another king). The Comfort Guarantee exchange must take place at the store from which the mattress being exchanged was originally purchased.
- A Sleep Doctor approved waterproof mattress protector must be purchased for your mattress at the same time as your mattress and appear on the same invoice. The mattress protector must be used on your mattress from the very first night until the last night.
- A mattress that has mould, dirt, stains, smells, bug infestations or has been damaged or soiled in anyway will be exempt from the Comfort Guarantee and unable to be exchanged. The final decision on the mattress is at the discretion of the store.
- A structurally sound bedframe/base is essential to the performance and comfort of your mattress. The mattress must be used on an appropriate bedframe/base. Solid timber slats should be no more than 9cm apart. The use of a soft, sagging or a non-supportive base such as bowed posture slats or narrow tubing, which in our reasonable opinion is not supportive, will void the 60 Night Comfort Guarantee and the warranty of the mattress. Sleep Doctor reserves the right to inspect the bedframe/base.
- If the replacement mattress selected has a higher RRP than the original mattress, the customer must pay the difference prior to the exchange taking place. It is up to the discretion of the store as to whether the sale price is held or RRP is applied. If the replacement mattress selected is priced at a lower RRP than the original mattress, an in-Store credit will be given. Store credits from the 60 Night Comfort Guarantee can only be used in store with a minimum spend of $1,000.
- A comfort exchange service fee will be charged to customers for every exchange of a mattress. Comfort exchange service fees are as follows:
- Super King: $350
- King: $250
- Queen, Double: $200
- King Single, Long Single, Single: $150
- This policy applies to standard mattresses only. Custom-made orders or sales of floor stock mattresses are exempt from the Guarantee. Custom-made orders include mattresses made to non-standard sizes (e.g. caravan mattresses) and zipper/Velcro mattresses.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, the ’60 Night Comfort Guarantee’ will be declined. The final decision to exchange mattresses is at the discretion of the store.
Mattress and Base Manufacturer's Guarantee
Our mattresses and bases come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality. This guarantee is valid only to the original purchaser and is not transferable or assignable.
Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs will repair without charge to the original purchaser, any manufacturing fault as defined below. Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition
During the first year after purchase Sleep Suite will meet transport charges relating to guarantee issues within Australia where there is a manufacturing fault. After the first year, the purchaser will meet transportation charges within Australia. In no case will any transportation charge be accepted without prior approval from Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs. All claims in respect of the guarantee are to be made to Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs prior to the expiry of this guarantee. The manufacturer reserves the right to charge an up front call out fee prior to an inspection taking place at any stage during the life of the mattress. This fee will be refunded should a manufacturing fault be discovered.
Availability of Identical Materials
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed however the closest match will always be attempted.
Discount coupons are personalised codes that allow you to take advantage of a discount on your purchase from Sleepdoctor. After you have added your chosen item to the shopping cart, enter and apply your discount code if such a code has been supplied to you. Only one discount code can be used per order. Each discount code is individual. It may have a number of use limitations or time limitation. These are provided to customers whom such a code has been issued by Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs.
Information provided to Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs
You may at your discretion provide information to us in order to receive information about us or the products or services displayed on our website. If you do so, you agree that nay such information becomes our property and may be used subject to our obligations under our Privacy Statement.
Change of information, products or service
Information, products and services published on this website are subject to change without notice.
Third party Content, Products or services
Products and services offered for sale or advertised, and other information found on this website, may be the products, services and information of third parties. We do not provide third party products and services. If you purchase third party products, your legal relationship will be with the third party supplier and not us. You must check with any third party supplier as to the terms of provision of such products and services and the costs and charges involved. We may receive fees and commissions from third parties for such products and services.
We make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information provided on this website. This information is provided 'as is' without express or implied warranty. You use the information at your own risk.
Sleepdoctor Caroline Springs respects your privacy. Protecting your personal information is of utmost importance to us and is also required by law. We handle your personal information in accordance with the set of National Privacy Principles as listed on www.privacy.gov.au
We only collect information that is necessary to deliver your goods to you efficiently, keep you up to date with our products and services and to involve you in initiatives undertaken by us. This personal information may include details such as your name, gender, contact information, products and services you are interested in or require more information about. If you purchase or request products and services from us we may also request your preferences for receiving further marketing or promotional material. It is your choice how much information you provide to us. We seek this information either to process your request for information and provide that information to you, to improve the quality of our products or services or to assist you to determine which products and services best meet your needs. Your personal information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without your consent unless required by law.
Information collected from this website may also be used to determine usage and demographic patterns. Personal identification information is not used for this purpose. This anonymous information is then used to better develop and tailor this website and our products and services for our customers and potential customers.
All electronically recorded customer information is protected from unauthorised access via the use of secure passwords and user log-ins. However, it is important to note that no data transmission over the Internet or information stored on servers accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure therefore these activities are undertaken at your own risk. Any paper-based records are kept in a secure environment and can only be accessed by authorised personnel.
We destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose. We have stringent security measures in place and the staff at Sleep Suite who handle your personal information have the knowledge, skills and commitment to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss, modification, disclosure or misuse.